1. How does this benefit my child?
Playing this game, exposes your child to the following-
- Boosts Intellectual development;
- Allows for Logical thinking;
- Develops Visual discrimination of colors and organization;
- Problem solving skills;
- Hand to eye coordination;
- Color sorting;
- Motor skills;
- Proper sequence;
- Engagement and fun;
- Boosts concentration.
2. How is it played?
- It comes with 18 pattern cards (those smaller boards) which has several color patterns on it; therefore your Little one is expected to match the patterns to the board.
3. What are the contents of the box?
- The box comes with the board itself and 18 pattern cards.
4. Can it be used only by one child?
- No it can be used by several players at the same time (a wonderful way to teach taking turns); it can be gifted;used in schools; homes; great game for outdoor engagement; wonderful for family bonding etc.